We are always looking for Experienced Hydraulic Fitters / Hydraulic Technicians / Diesel Fitters / Mechanical Fitters to grow with us!
Roxby Hydraulics is actively seeking to employ enthusiastic and motivated Mechanical Fitters / Diesel Fitters with extensive experience in Hydraulics / Fluid Power.
Roxby Hydraulics, founded in 2011, is the largest locally owned Hydraulics company in the regional SA, and due to controlled-growth, we are looking to grow with our clients, in particular BHP, and long-term resource contractors in the area. We pride ourselves on offering a safe workplace, offering high quality products & turn-key solutions to our clients, and finishing what we start.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to grow your skill-set or are looking for an opportunity to kick-start your mining career with a company that values you, motivates you, and challenges you to succeed every single day both in your work life & personal life, then be sure you apply!
Reporting to one of our highly skilled Shift Supervisors, this position is suited to trades-persons looking to take a next step in their career and be rewarded for their efforts with an attractive market leading remuneration, flexible lifestyle rosters, and working with a good team of qualified tradesman that work together to ensure everyone experience success.
No two days are the same working for Roxby Hydraulics, and the skills and attributes that will be expected of you will be the following: –
- Being a team player – being able to work with the other members of the team to find success.
- Safety focused – If it can’t be done safely, we won’t do it.
- Be willing to grow – we are growing a team that is committed to building a company that is here for the long haul and are looking for a person who is willing to grow and succeed with us.
- Have a high level of workmanship – We only employ the greatest and have an emphasis of high quality work for our customers.
- Be self-motivated and be committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations & needs.
- Be willing to coach, mentor, and train other employees in skill-sets that they may not have.
Some tasks that you would be expected to carry out is not limited to:
- Preventative maintenance inspections, and reporting on findings & repairs
- Day to day break-downs, maintenance and repairs on a range of Mobile & Fixed Plant Equipment
- Conduct and carry out upgrades, new installations, and short to long term projects.
- Hydraulic testing, commissioning, monitoring, and fault finding
- Fabricating hydraulic hose assemblies & tube assemblies
- Thoroughly scoping jobs and reporting on material / labour requirements for jobs to be quoted & executed
- Executing projects & plant shut-downs – starting tasks & projects, and seeing it through till the end.
To be successful in this role, you will need to provide or be willing to get the following:
- Trade Qualification (Either in Mechanical Fitter, Diesel Fitter, HD Fitter etc.)
- Drivers Licence & or Truck Licence
- Working at Heights, Confined Spaces, White Card / High Risk Tickets (Desirable)
- Be able to pass Drug, Alcohol & Pre-employment medical tests
If this sounds like something that would be of interested, then please email your updated resume & trade references to [email protected]